Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Vacation From My Vacation

Woke up early this morning to check out of my hotel on time. Bill came to $640. Montreal was a bit of a splurge, lol. I'll be OK though. Right before I left my hotel room I checked my online banking and, by some miracle, my credit limit was just raised 500$. I still had 450$ left before that, and on the night of the 13th I get paid direct deposit for the week of work before I left.

Plan was for me to stay in Ottawa with Sherry, a relative I don't know well at all (not entirely sure if I've ever met her) but I couldn't get ahold of her. Had nowhere to stay in Montreal anymore so I decided to drive down to Ottawa and hopefully hear from her by the time I got there. So I jumped in my car and got to driving.



I did hear from Sherry and she isn't available until tomorrow. I got to Ottawa by 3:00 PM and checked into a cheap hotel with free wireless internet. This internet actually lets me upload, so I spent almost the entire day just watching tv in my room and uploading pix and videos that have been piling up. As always, you can check em all at http://www.flickr.com/photos/notme2000/ It was a nice low-key day with no schedule.

Tomorrow I'm going to go deeper into Ottawa and actually check it out, then meet Sherry after she's done work. I'm staying with her here in Ottawa until the 12th, then heading to Toronto to stay with Mike for a while.

P.S. If you scroll down you'll notice that now that I finally have them uploaded, my previous posts now have video! Just scroll down and look for the flash videos with the big play button!

2 comments:

lou said...

the weirdest part of this video...is that you're wearing a shirt that doesn't button up!!! lol i think i've only ever seen you in a normalm t-shirt twice

Craig A. Bailey said...

You're too cool for words in that video, man. It's like "Yea, fuck you, I've done this a thousand times, no big deal." I love it.